AQUARIUS (Marine Source Protein Concentrate)
AQUARIUS, high quality marine protein concentrated with fresh aroma, consisting of ideal amino acid profile. AQUARIUS has high protein digestibility, bio-availability, and palatability in swine, poultry, and aqua diets, resulting in maximum animal performance, feed cost down, and profitability for the producers.
- Crude Protein: 65%
- Total Lysine: 4.7%
- Protein Digestibility: 90% min.
- Doesn’t contain Urea, Melamine, hormone, antibiotic or Mammalian materials
- Free of BSE, Dioxin, Avian Flu virus, E. Coli, Salmonella, and toxins
- Double protected by anti-oxidant and mold inhibitor
- Convenient to use in rations a much as feed cost accepted
PROBIO-5 SOL (Water Soluble DFM)
Probio-5 Sol is formulated by including water soluble raw materials for more convenient and consistent administration. Like feed grade probiotics, it inhibits intestinal pathogens and improves digestibility.
- S. Cerevisiae
- Bacillus spp.
- Lactobacillus spp.
- Improvement of appetite, and feed intake
- Proliferation of beneficial bacteria in gut
GT (Eco-Friendly Additive for Poultry and Ruminants)
GT reduce and bind ammonia(NH3) and other harmful gases arising from animal waste. Available in both powder and liquid forms.
- Yucca Schidigera
- Pine Tree Extract
- Reduce harmful gas emission (Ammonia gas, H2S)
- Increase productivity
- Eradicate pathogenic bacteria
LAY TONIC PLUS (Water Soluble Vitamins + Amino Acids)
LAY TONIC PLUS is a potent supplement of essential vitamins and amino acids especially developed for poultry. It is completely soluble in water and can be supplied via drinking water.
- Vitamin complex
- Amino acids
- Additional supply of vitamins and amino acids
- Increased growth
- Reduced mortality
- Improved production
PRO-NUTRIAN (Probiotic and Multi-enzyme Function)
PRO-NUTRIAN is a multi-purpose feed probiotic which is fermented with the component of microbes according to the NRC and adapted to the intestinal physiology of the animal. It prevents diarrhea, maintaining healthy micro flora balance and improving growth performance.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Bacillus Subtilis
- Bacillus Licheniformis
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Growth promotion
- Improved feed efficiency
- Healthy micro flora in the gut of young animals
- Inhibition of pathogenic bacteria
- Antibiotic replacement